Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited announces the resumption of its Phuket – Hat Yai (roundtrip), starting from 28 March 2021. Moreover, the airline would like to announce to delay of planned new routes which are Bangkok – Khon Kaen (roundtrip) and Bangkok – Hat Yai (roundtrip) to 2022.
The daily service between Phuket – Hat Yai will be available from 28 March 2021 onwards. The outbound flight, PG298, departs Phuket Airport at 09.00hrs. and arrives Hat Yai Airport at 10.00hrs. The inbound flight, PG299, departs Hat Yai Airport at 10.35hrs. and arrives Phuket Airport at 11.35hrs.
The resumed service between Phuket – Hat Yai (roundtrip) will make it a total of 8 destinations Bangkok Airways services which are;
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Samui (roundtrip)
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Phuket (roundtrip)
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Krabi (roundtrip)
*(1-27 March 2021, flights will be available on Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday only)
**(28 March – 18 April 2021, flights will be available everyday)
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Lampang (roundtrip)
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Chiang Mai (roundtrip)
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Trat (roundtrip)
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Sukhothai (roundtrip)
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Hat Yai (roundtrip) *(Starting from 28 March 2021)
However, flights between Phuket – U-Tapao (roundtrip), Phuket – Samui (roundtrip) still remain temporarily suspended until further notice.
Passengers can check flight information at https://www.bangkokair.com/flight/flightSchedule
or contact Call Center Tel. 1771 or 02-270-6699 during 8am – 8pm. or passengers can reach Bangkok Airways via the following channels;
- PG Live Chat at https://bit.ly/PGLiveChatEN
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticketing Offices https://www.bangkokair.com/our-offices
- Reservation https://www.bangkokair.com