Lenovo unveiled its latest ThinkStation and ThinkPad workstation solutions designed to provide the high levels of power and performance needed to run sophisticated workloads with ISV certifications1. End users can configure tailor-made workstations built using state-of-the-art components such as 13th Generation Intel® Core® processors and professional NVIDIA® RTX™ GPUs and supporting the industry’s latest operating systems including Windows 11 and several distributions of Linux2.
ThinkStation P3 series desktop workstations provide the value users need without compromising on performance or versatility. The ThinkStation P3 Tower with its expanded chassis supports larger power supplies up to 1100W to handle more demanding configurations and multiple storage options up to 26TB for data-heavy applications. ThinkStation P3 Ultra enhances a revolutionary form factor that packs power and performance in a space-saving chassis that is less than four liters in volume. An intelligently compact workstation, P3 Ultra is designed to handle demanding workflows and easily adapt to changing hybrid workspaces. ThinkStation P3 Tiny is engineered to go where other workstations can’t. Its class leading size of one liter allows the P3 Tiny to fit into virtually any location.
ThinkPad mobile workstations are synonymous with power, premium design, and durability. ThinkPad P14s i Gen 4 and P16s i Gen 2 will delight highly mobile professionals, educators and students who seek an ideal mix of performance and power at a comfortable price point without compromising security or durability. ThinkPad P16v i is designed to close the gap between entry-level and high-end workstations. It includes Intel Core H-Series processors, advanced graphics and the latest security features to protect valuable data and identity on the move. Extreme levels of mobile workstation performance are delivered by ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 and ThinkPad P1 Gen 6 allowing users to do complex workflows such as high-definition rendering and high-end VR on the go. P16 Gen 2 is focused on raw performance approaching that of some desktop workstations, with the highest-class mobile CPUs, professional NVIDIA RTX GPUs, and Lenovo’s highest ever memory capacity in a mobile workstation with as much as 192GB.
Redefining Desktop Workstation Versatility: Lenovo ThinkStation P3 Tower, P3 Ultra, and P3 Tiny
This latest generation of desktop workstations become Lenovo’s most powerful entry-level workstation offerings. Users in engineering and architecture, finance, advanced education, and in medical applications, can customize and configure the new ThinkStation P3 according to their specific requirements. Highlights include:
- ThinkStation P3 Tower: Experience the power and expandability of a tower workstation at a more affordable price-point, including 13th Generation Intel Core processors and supporting up to NVIDIA RTX™ A5500 graphics. P3 Tower can support up to 128GB DDR5 memory and a total of six storage drives, with four PCIe expansion slots and power supply up to 1100W.
- ThinkStation P3 Ultra: The P3 Ultra packs an exceptional level of performance in a chassis less than four liters. The intelligent compact design features up to NVIDIA RTX A5500 graphics and an optional BMC (baseboard management controller) to be released later this year, that enables advanced remote monitoring and systems management.
- ThinkStation P3 Tiny: The new P3 Tiny, at just one liter in total volume, is small but mighty. With a versatile array of mounting options, ISV certifications and up to NVIDIA T1000 graphics that supports up to six displays, ThinkStation P3 Tiny can empower architects and engineers, financial analysts, health professionals, and STEM education, virtually anywhere.
ThinkPad P Series Lets Mobile Creators Enjoy Choice and Freedom
The new ThinkPad P series provide ISV certified solutions across a variety of price points. It also increases the use of more recycled materials and post consumer content (PCC) plastic3 in select components that is in line with Lenovo’s continued focus on supporting a circular economy and Lenovo’s goal to integrate post-consumer recycled content into 100% of PC products by 2025.
- ThinkPad P16 Gen 2: The latest P16 Gen 2 is one of Lenovo’s most powerful 16-inch laptop, featuring up to 13th Generation Intel Core HX-series processors with professional graphics up to the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations that provide breakthroughs in speed, performance, and efficiency. PCIe Gen 5 offers blazing storage and I/O support and up to 192GB DDR5 ensures even the most complex data inputs will not create a bottleneck.
- ThinkPad P1 Gen 6: Powerful, mobile and an ultra-light sleek design at just 1.78kg epitomizes ThinkPad P1. The ThinkPad P1 can be configured with a new 16-inch OLED touch screen with 5MP camera or low blue light display to ease eye strain. Factory color calibration delivers crisp, clear images and excellent mobility is enhanced by WiFi-6E4 and optional 4G LTE to maintain connectivity in more remote environments. High performance graphics is delivered by up to the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations or NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 4090.
- ThinkPad P16v i Gen 1: Designed to narrow the value gap between entry and high-end workstations, the new P16v handles large complex workloads with ease thanks to 13th gen Intel Core H series processors, up to the NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations, and a dual thermal outflow that maximizes cooling.
- ThinkPad P14s i Gen 4 and P16s i Gen 2: Respectively with Lenovo’s 14-inch and 16-inch mobile workstations with the longest battery life5, the latest models, available in black or storm grey with several display options including OLED and low blue light displays, optional 5MP camera and up to the NVIDIA RTX A500 GPU for mobile workstations.