- Tuesday, November 21, 2023, from 09:00 to 11:30 hrs, join us for the French Cuisine Open House—an exclusive event tailored for enthusiasts of French cuisine. Discover the Diplôme de Cuisine program, where students delve into cooking techniques ranging from basic to advanced levels, mastering the complete array of skills in the realm of traditional French cuisine.
- Thursday, 7 December 2023, from 09.00 – 11.30 hrs, don’t miss our Pastry Open House! This event is crafted for pastry and dessert enthusiasts, offering guidance on the Diplôme de Pâtisserie programmes. Students will engage in hands-on practice of baking skills at all levels and the art of dessert decoration inspired by the world’s culinary traditions.
In addition to the exclusive tour and demonstration, participants will enjoy special privileges when applying for the programme on the day of the event. These include:
- A 5% scholarship when applying for the Diplôme de Pâtisserie or the Diplôme de Cuisine programmes at all three levels.
- A 10% scholarship when applying for the Grand Diplôme® programme.
- A scholarship of 10,000 Baht for The Professional Thai Cuisine programme.
- 0% interest installment for up to 10 months.
- An Early Bird promotion for students who pay programme tuition fees between November 4 and December 15, 2023. They will receive the same tuition rate for 2023 (before the new price increase) when applying for any programme in the January semester of the academic year 2024.
Prospective attendees can register for the event by creating an account on the website. (For those without an account) and then use the username and password from the registration to complete the online registration form.